Friday, January 4, 2013

Appointment Rambles

It's 8 PM and I'm yawning my head off. We got up this morning at 7 this morning, got paid, breakfast and store. Went to my neurology appointment then to fill my prescriptions and lunch. That was it for my energy. I've been feeling off since Walmart. I'm trying to re-coup my energy. I'm full of yawns, I'll finish shortly.

Yea, shortly didn't happen. Guess yesterday really did drain all my energy. It's 5:33 AM. I've been up since 4.

So to recap. Yesterday we went to get paid then got breakfast, a charger (Big Daddy's dog chewed up all of his), and personal items. Went home and ate. Breakfast was bad. I really dislike McDonalds breakfast most of the time. Big Daddy drove me to my appointment then played angry birds on my tablet. He gets bored sitting still doing nothing. My doctor was amazed that I *really* have both narcolepsy and neurocardiogenic syncope. The neuro sleep specialist who consulted on my case never got back to them so she didn't even know I'd seen them. I couldn't remember the exact date before but I saw him on Halloween. I did tell her it was in October. I told her how he said the sleep study was positive for narcolepsy and barring proof otherwise that's what I have. She was just like "Ok". She looked and commented "Well the tilt test was positive so you really do have both." Yes, yes I do. I went on to explain how the pulmonology sleep specialist thought my NCS was cataplexy and why I knew it's not and how the neuro sleep specialist ruled out other REM disorders since I don't act out dreams. All in all she wound up calling me "special" since "complicated" sounded mean lol. She wrote me a prescription (well, sent it) but I'm not sure which and it won't be ready until tomorrow sometime since they had to order it.

Left there with an appointment for Feb 12 and went to Walmart to get my prescriptions. She called in more topamax too. We got there and it wasn't ready so we walked around (which is why I like using Walmart, regular pharmacies are too small). Got a movie for us, one for the girls and a game (well, 3 in 1) for the PS3. Can't find any multiplayer games we both really want. Got the topamax filled but the other hadn't been called in? I don't know why they'd come in 30 minutes apart. Walking around Walmart drained me. Went and got food and went hinge where I've been alternating between laying and sitting in bed since. Got tired and fell asleep just after 8, woke up long enough to scoot over and back out till 4.

We were going to watch a movie last night but that just wasn't happening. I'm already yawning and it's only 6:20. Ugh. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment