Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Doctors everywhere

Ok so apparently ALL of my tests other than the 2 hour glucose came back negative/normal. I hate even everything shows normal when I know something is up. My neuro said that doesn't mean anything in regards to neuropathy, that it could just not be progressed enough to show. She adjusted my migraine meds so instead of taking as needed for migraines, I take it daily for the symptoms.

My EP said since the meds aren't helping to just stop the ones he ordered and switch back to a beta blocker as needed and try for Vandy. All the paperwork has been submitted but there's a wait (long one, possibly very long). He also said that he doesn't think a pacemaker would ever work for me where the benefits outweighed the bad. Though he did tell me when I asked, that during the tilt table test I had in 2011, my heart stopped for 10 seconds. But that my MAIN problem was fast heart rate and couldn't figure out which pacer I was talking about when I told him about the one in the groups that helps with blood pressure too. Idk. I'll look it up later. I didn't ask about an ablation. He did say the beta blocker would/should help with the PACs and PVCs.

Thursday we take SDiva back (3 hours away) to her gastroenterologists for her follow up. If she needs to be seen after that we'll switch (probably) to the local one since our insurance is different now. JSmiley is being seen Friday, also with stomach problems. I believe she has dairy issues as well or maybe IBS too. Who knows.

Also, I'm glad to see one of these being shown as a dx. It's nice being taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment