Saturday, November 25, 2017

So Close, Yet So Far

3.5 weeks left until my pacemaker surgery. I haven't even begun to plan for it. Ok well I've done all kinds of planing but haven't actually done anything. I've talked to some family and friends about childcare and the trip to/from the hospital but nothing is set in stone. And I've started noting what to pack in my hospital bag as I'll be staying over night as well as pre-hospital prep. I guess planing is a decent first step. So far I haven't been too afraid or anxious. I kinda wish it'd hurry but it's creeping. Creeping and looming on the horizon. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage recovery as a single mom with kids dependent on me. Granted the older 2 girls can help so I hope it won't be too hard and it'll be right at Christmas break so I won't have to get up at 6 AM every morning. I can do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment