Saturday, December 27, 2014

Not Content

Pretty sure I'm going to ask/beg/demand for more. I've got half a million doctors appointments next year and not knowing is driving me batty. I want more testing. I want more of my issues to have an answer/diagnosis. I want ALL the testing but I have no clue where to begin. I know I can add Restless Leg Syndrome (last night was BAD), but what about the rest. There are SO many that go hand in hand with POTS/NCS/Dysautonomia that I'm either symptomatic for or just plain don't know anything about. I need to research.

Last night was so bad. Coming back from the mountain on Christmas irritated my legs and last night I just couldn't deal. I couldn't find any relief. No matter where I moved my legs. On top of that, my right arm is having more numbness and tingling issues (worse than the other limbs). I'm so over all of this. I feel like I need to sleep for a week to let my body heal. I've definitely been doing WAY too much this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment