Friday, June 22, 2012

Weird Few Days

Long time no blog. Not sure what is up today. My heart rate is low today, in the mid to high 60s. It's never that low even when I'm sleeping! I think it's messing with my circulation, my limbs feel funny. Kind of tingly but not quite to the point of being asleep. I don't know what to think. My heart rate just doesn't get this low unless I'm feeling 100% and not on any caffeine (both). When I had my tilt table test it was low but I'd had a stomach virus the week before and was on a sprite/gatorade diet with 1 serving of food per day and actually managed to stand a while. I wonder how it would go if you didn't have to forgo stuff to take it. I know I felt awesome that day (pre-test). Wonder how much different it would be if I went in tachy (or close) and feeling like crap.

My heart rate is bothering me, awake and laying it should be in the 80s normally. It was 20 points below my normal. Last time it was off (10 points higher) I had those hypoglycemia attacks. It's up to the 70s now but that's still my sleeping heart rate and as you can tell by me typing this, I'm not asleep. Ok, scratch that, laying on left side and it's back in the 60s.

Ok (taking multiple breaks in writing) I got up and ate and it got up to 103 sitting and is back down to 84 laying. I'm still watching it and still have the semi-numb limbs and pain.

In other news, I've been taking melatonin (only 3 days so far). It works but it also annoys me. 3 mg does virtually nothing but 6 mg or more leaves me tired if I don't get enough sleep. I also need to get some prilosec.

This blog has taken a while to write. I started writing on 6/20/12, it's the 22nd (at 2 AM) now. My heart rate is currently in the 60s. This morning when I woke up it was in the 50s. If it continues next time I wake up I'm calling one of my doctors. I'm having more (minor) chest pains and numbness etc. I don't understand. The only thing I've done different is take melatonin, and it's just not fitting. I'm kind of worried. Hopefully I'll be better when I wake up )haven't taken any more melatonin in 24 hours but my hr is still in the 60s (and I'm sitting up!) I don't know. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment