Monday, April 28, 2014

Appointment Rambles!



Today's appointment was surprisingly good. I know I hold a lot of stock in past treatment/first impressions, especially doctors. But she surprised me. She seemed more knowledgeable and she said she'd been discussing my case with Dr. M. She told me to start salt tabs and REALLY try to increase my fluids more and suggested compression stockings (which I already have) and said the next strength up would possibly be helpful. She was really impressed with my documentation and said it was a good thing.

She didn't want to do the EP Study at this time but ordered another 30 day loop monitor except this one I don't take off except to shower. I'm not sure if I'll have any success but it's worth a shot I guess. I go back on Friday for that then the end of July for a follow up with Dr. M. My file as usual says (JM MD only), first she wrote 6 months, then 3, then 2 months or 6 month follow up so that was a bit spastic, plus they are actually advocating for me to go to Vanderbilt, she wrote that in the notes but when the scheduler went to schedule it, it'd been pulled so she has to get it put back in there. If I don't hear something by Thursday morning, I'll call and remind them.

I called the pharmacy and I had to confirm that my co-pay is $0.00 ( O.o ) before they can procede. Still waiting on YET another phone call. >.>

But my patient summary included POTS for the first time! It's 3 pages long, one being mainly meds and stuff. Anyway, more later as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment