Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sleep Deprived Insomniac

Sick of not sleeping right or not being able to sleep at all. I've been trying to sleep since 10:45 PM. It's 3:22 AM. I'm dog tired too. My eyes are only half open typing this but I just can't.

I woke up tired yesterday (after 8 hours of sleep) but didn't get to take a nap due to two things I had to do. By 8 PM I was spacing at Mom's (one of the things was a baseball meeting). Came home, are tacos, watched an hour of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (while eating) then decided I needed sleep. That was almost 5 hours ago. Wtf man.

Luckily it's the 4th of July so Big Daddy doesn't have work and I can hopefully nap today. At least for a bit, Big D has practice tonight (which again, wtf man?!) and we usually drive half an hour (in massive traffic) to see fireworks. Sounds exhausting. But it's for the family. It's not like I'm driving it.

Anyway. I just wanted to complain about my jacked up sleep habits for a bit. That they still don't know what's up. I hope the one on the 29th shows something. SOMETHING is wrong. Maybe my melatonin levels are off or something. Something is causing it. And I can't take melatonin without getting bradycardia or close so wtf. I just want to sleep like a normal person! I swear if this test doesn't show something or if my neurologist doesn't DO something other than suggest melatonin I'm going to snap. Or cry. Possibly both. Probably both, actually.

Ugh. I get mad when I'm sleep deprived, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment