Saturday, April 7, 2012

HAWMC #7 (My #1)

HAWMC Challenge Day 7. Today is writers choice and I chose to do a day I didn't complete since I just started today.

Why do I write about my health?

I guess I write for a few reasons. To keep track of stuff. Eventually maybe I'll be able to help others like me. There is so LITTLE information about neurocardiogenic syncope it's laughable. Only I'm not laughing. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but if there are more than the handful I've found, someone point me in the right direction. It's not very informative now but maybe one day.

I also find writing cathartic. I don't write everything but writing helps. I can't do much but even with minor brain fog I can still write. I may ramble occasionally but it helps. I'm the type that brushes stuff under the rug until it comes bubbling out.

Maybe one day I'll even share this blog with my friends and family. Right now they know even less than me. Some by choice. Maybe one day they'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment