Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HAWMC 9, 10 & 11

HAWMC Challenge Day 9, 10 & 11.

Keep calm and carry on, Letter to a 16 year old me and My theme song.

The Keep Calm one I can't do mobile. I may do that later.


Dear 16 Year Old Me,
There's a lot I could say to myself at 16. Self, you're not indestructible. Despite being rarely symptomatic, you're sick. Don't brush things off. And yes, you ARE sick. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's taken us a while but at (almost) 23, we are finally starting to get some help and answers. Also, it's nothing like what Mamaw M had, calm down, don't panic (we both know you/I/we will when heart problems get mentioned). Breathe.

Also, life is tough, it's unfair. But you're strong. It takes us a while to realize it. I'm still embracing it. Sometimes you'll want to give up, to give in, to stop fighting. Don't. I suppose I can CC: 23+ year old me too. It's never ending advice. Keep the courage. Stay strong. You can do it, even if you think you can't.

Me


Theme song? These prompts were difficult for me. Still are. Music may add to/affect my moods but how do I pick one theme song? Do I focus on my health? Upbeat and determined? Angsty and dark? Exasperated? Or me in general? There are just too many to pick. Especially since I'm still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment