Monday, May 14, 2012

Bad Dreams and Erratic Pulse

Just had the worst dream a mother could ever have. I'm officially ticked off at my dreams and what ever controls them. But that's not necessarily why I'm writing. I woke up with an erratic heart beat and just feeling like crap and used an app to check my heart rate. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it's probably fairly close when I'm resting.

Anyway, the picture below is MY drawing of the graph it made (it doesn't keep it, just the number and a section where you can leave a note. By the time I got my camera out of my purse to record it, it quit freaking out. It's not the full graph, top is what it NORMALLY does, bottom are some of the waves. I'm Sucky at drawing so it looks crappy but that's what they looked like. Don't know what they are and I'm having trouble finding pics but the middle one kind of looks like premature atrial beats. The bottom is normal enough except it'd be short waves then the waves would descend and it'd be the longer normal waves and THEN it'd do the other two.

I want to ask Dr. Merrill but I think he'd think I'm crazy. I don't know how accurate the NUMBER is, but the beat pattern is what I felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment