Sunday, May 6, 2012

Neurology Appointment babbles *edit

Well my doctor's appointment isn't until the 5th of June. The day before JSmiley turns 1. I don't have a single appointment this month. It feels weird. I've had at least 2 appointments per month, monthly, if not more. Granted I like not having to deal with multiple appointments. I wish the neurology appointment was sooner though at the same time. I don't like having to wait on things. I'm very impatient. I want to hurry up and get on with the testing. I want to know what the heck kind of disorders of the REM cycle I have. I don't like not knowing. I think I'll try to research and see if I can find something. I wonder what kind of tests I'll need to do. I think an online friend of mine said a CT? I don't know. I know she said I'd be fine unless I was claustrophobic (she had abnormalities of the REM cycle too) and the only test I can think of that would be a problem with that is an CT. And I'm STILL not sure what the abnormalities of the REM cycle are. I guess I just have to wait and ask. You can't just say there is an abnormality, I want to know exactly WHAT is abnormal about it and why.

And despite me thinking I don't have seizures. I'd like to go ahead and get testing set up and started. I don't want to wait a month and then have to wait longer on the testing. I'm VERY impatient. I just want to hurry up and get it started. I actually want everything to be settled. Of course I know it'll take time but I find myself REALLY impatient since it took 13 years to just get THIS far. I really don't want to wait a whole lot longer. I want the appointment to be like NOW that way I can know what's going on and what we're going to be doing. I guess I'll spend this month researching and stuff. Anyway, my head, neck and my back have been killing me so I suppose I'm going to go ahead and get off here. Research!

*Edit* I originally wrote MRI but went back and checked and she said CT so I edited it but put this in case someone already read it or if I missed some changes. Still researching, still lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment