Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ugh

I wish my body could regulate. I've felt crappy all day and now I have a migraine. Didn't get to sleep until 4:30, woke up at 8:30 completely disoriented (couldn't remember how to unlock my phone. Could not remember the code. At all. Then I overslept (went back to sleep and then hit snooze) and JUST made it in time for DCourtly's dental appointment. She had to have a cavity filled. Came home at 2 and tried to rest. *I* didn't have to get SDiva so I layed down, hadn't eaten, JSmiley was sleeping on me, luckily I had a breakfast bar in my bag. Big D had his first Junior/Senior league baseball game but didn't tell anyone until last  minute he needed socks so I had to leave earlier and be gone longer (4:30 - 9:30 >.< ). Then when we were almost there, I spilled my sprite all over me. Apparently it can get shaken up laying in my purse in my car while driving. Without moving. Who knew.

Had fun there but just sat on the bleachers except to go get nachos. Got home and upstairs and I'd forgotten my phone in the van so I had to walk across the street and back then back up the steps. Needless to say, I wasn't hypotensive, I wasn't even THAT tachycardic (112) but I WAS mildly HYPERtensive. Which we all know is abnormal for us. I've never seen it above 130+/80+, it was 155/97. Now I'm laying in bed feeling like crud. I swear in the grand scheme of things I didn't do much. It was spread out over several hours. And I know 1 reading is fine. I will just keep an eye on it.

I'm not worried, just irritated that my body can't stay consistent in one category. And that's about all. Feeling too crappy to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment