Thursday, May 24, 2012

What Happened To The Time

I can't believe I haven't written in 4 days. I haven't done much of anything. I didn't even update my dysautonomia tracker. I was reading the 50 Shades trilogy but seriously? I felt like that's all I did. Even though it's not. I liked the books, the ending was a bit abrupt and I could clearly make out the connection between Twilight and 50 Shades (since it started out as a Twilight Fanfiction) but I liked it. I also took Big D to his game and another (that got rescheduled due to rain) so I got out and did stuff. I just don't know why I feel like those 3 days were spent in a black hole.

Today may be a bad day by the end health wise. SDiva's award ceremony is at 9 (it's her last year of Kindergarten!!), then I have something else at 10 that I may reschedule. Plus Big D has practice 30 minutes away. At a field I'm not totally comfortable with it's location so I'm following my friend there and out (I've only ever driven with someone or followed someone and I'd get lost, I'm not originally from here and due to dysautonomia, unless there isn't another choice, I prefer to let others drive). I really dislike that field too. I just want to stay in bed. Except SDiva's school thing. If Big D's practice was closer I wouldn't mind but I'm wanting to ask someone else to take him and I feel like crap doing that. I just feel so run down. And I'm not trying to complain, I just really feel blah.

My birthday is tomorrow too. Another year older (23). It's sad, 23 and I feel this wore out and run down. I think Big Daddy was thinking about taking me out to eat if I feel up to it. JSmiley turns 1 in 13 days too. (We're both Gemin.)

The girls love Callie, JSmiley only half of the time though. I swear that kitten is worse than a newborn. Plus side, she uses a litter box so I don't have to train her. Anyway, I went to sleep before 11 last night (see even my insomnia couldn't keep me up), woke up at 12 to nurse, and 4 for seemingly no reason so it's 6:37 now, I'm going to try to snooze until 8. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment