Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday Pains

I don't know if I can handle the heat. It's *only* 81° F and I've been miserable. It's also 7:30 PM so it's starting to cool off. We don't have central heat and air and my room is hot but every time I go down stairs I feel like crap (even though it's cool/cold). Plus shortness of breath, not really an inability to breathe, just a feeling as if someone is sitting on my chest. Then there's the pain. I've got full on back pain like usual but I've also got some spots that are more painful. I guess tension spots. My muscles in general hurt. My arms and legs, my back and my neck. Not excruciating for the most part just... bothersome. I don't know how to explain it.

I really want to move. I need a 1 floor 3+ bedroom with a/c. I could handle things better if I was cooler and didn't have to trudge up and down stairs. And my neighbors annoy me. I live in an apartment complex and there's an abundance of undesirables. There's a lot in my city but the complex is kind of big so it seems like a lot. I don't like the undesirables so I stay inside. I want to move to a better location. That's one of my goals. There isn't much affordable on a single salary though so it's a goal I'm going to have to work towards. We've lived here since June 2009, I'd like to move.

Still nowhere on the research but that's probably a good thing. Dr. Google is pretty good at freaking people out. It's smarter to just research/stick with what I know or things in general. I'd like to have a baseline knowledge for my appointment but I don't want to freak myself out, and let's be real here, with my anxiety, it's a real big possibility.

That's the first time I've had an entry all typed out in my notes section and FORGOT to post it. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment