Thursday, May 24, 2012

Growing babies

SDiva is officially a 1st grader. She got her kindergarten "diploma" certificate today. She also made all S's and her reading has gone up 150+ points since her first assessment. The scale is 0-900. Her first assessment was mid-high 500's, now it's 700's. It's "transitional" but she couldn't even spell her name at the beginning. She just wasn't interested in how I tried to teach her, and believe me, I tried everything I could think of. I'm a big reader so I'm just tickled.

I can't believe my baby will be in 1st grade. And DCourtly will probably be in pre-k. I'm so... Emotional. JSmiley is turning 1 on top of the rest. My babies are growing up so fast. More later, I'd rather bask in the mom glow than dwell on my health right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment